Designed for on-the-go women, American-made Bend Hiking Socks from Farm to Feet® deliver all natural wool performance and comfort that's great for active outdoor pursuits. Made with naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating merino wool, this medium weight hiking sock features multiple comfort and performance technologies for superb fit and comfort. Outer nylon plaiting construction knits stretch yarns into the outer body yarn layer, producing a heathered exterior, more durable stretch shell, and close-to-the-skin inner shell fit for maximized insulation. Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot. With a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, full density cushioning provides superior insulation, moisture wicking, and shock absorption. Top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft also boosts insulation and protection from stiff boot tongues and uppers. The Bend's superior temperature regulating and moisture wicking performance work with its seamless toe closures in the toe box to eliminate blister-generating friction to keep your feet comfortable during extended activity. Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement for greater durability and long sock life. 76% Merino Wool/23% Nylon/1% Spandex. Medium sock fits women's shoe sizes 7-9.5 and men's shoe sizes 6-8.5. 1 pair. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 8519.
- Completely American made hiking socks for active women
- Medium weight, merino wool hiking sock
- U.S. grown merino wool - naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating
- Outer nylon plaiting construction - heathered exterior, maximized insulation
- Circumferential compression from top of the sock through the arch - added support and fit
- Full density cushioning - better insulation, moisture wicking, and shock absorption
- Top-to-toe cushioning - boosts insulation and protection from stiff boots
- Seamless toe closures - helps eliminate blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement - better durability
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world's best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: U.S. materials, U.S. manufacturing, and U.S. workers. The merino wool used in Farm to Feet socks is grown and sheared in the western U.S and processed into yarn within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. By having its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet can ensure the highest quality of materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. Farm To Feet even goes beyond its completely American supply chain, sourcing all of its packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically as well - making Farm To Feet 100% American.
Web ID: 14082307120759