What's not to love about an insulated 1-man ice fishing shelter boasting the convenience of a flip-over and the spacious comfort of a pop-up? The Eskimo® Evo™ 1iT Crossover Insulated Ice Shelter takes the concept even further, with a unique aerodynamic design that provides significantly more room—both horizontally and vertically—than any comparable sled-style shelter. This quick-setting solo shelter is crafted of lightweight 300D IceTight™, a tightly-woven, wind-resistant and water-tight fabric that's denser than 600D yet 19% lighter; the top and back are covered with vented black IQ insulated fabric for extra warmth and condensation resistance. It's supported by a lightweight aluminum hub with fiberglass poles and secured on windy days with 9 self-tapping ice anchors. The Eskimo Evo 1iT features a wind-diverting tapered footprint, both back-to-front and bottom-to-top, which provides an unprecedented amount of fishable area in front of you; its 65" front-end height offers all the hooksetting room a solo angler could ask for. In addition, the Evo 1iT features 5 extra-large windows for great viewing, an oversized side door with YKK® zippers that allows effortless entry without stepping over your holes. Equipped with an 18"H swivel Versa Seat and 2 gear pockets. Set-up size: 92''Lx66''Wx65''H. Collapsed size: 20-1/2"x33-1/2"x50". Carry weight: 57 lbs. Fishable area: 19-1/2 square feet. Imported.
- Insulated 1-angler towable shelter
- The ease of a flip-over; the room and comfort of a pop-up
- Unique aerodynamic tapered design
- More fishing room than comparable sled-style shelters
- Lightweight, tightly-woven 300D IceTight™ fabric
- Wind-resistant and watertight
- Vented black IQ insulated fabric
- Lightweight aluminum hub with fiberglass poles
- 9 self-tapping ice anchors
- 65" front-end height maximizes hooksetting room
- 5 extra-large windows
- Oversized side door with YKK® zippers
- 18"H swivel Versa Seat
- 2 gear pockets
- Set-up size: 92''Lx66''Wx65''H
- Collapsed size: 20-1/2"x33-1/2"x50"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Fishable area: 19-1/2 sq. ft.
Web ID: 1606021029