A lightweight alternative to a liquid gas or canister stove, the Esbit® Alcohol Burner Camp Stove uses cheap, easily available denatured alcohol to give you heat in the wild. Popular amongst ultralight and long-distance backpackers, this stove features no moving parts or burners to wear out or maintain. A simple design, you simply fill the burner with denatured alcohol and light it. Brass construction with screw top lid sealed with a rubber gasket. Fold-away flame regulator handle for temperature control and flame extinguishing. 70 ml capacity burns for up to 30 minutes. Lightweight 3.25 oz. Dimensions: 1.8" x 2.9".
Manufacturer model #: E-AB300BR.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use camp stove
- Uses easily available denatured alcohol for fuel
- Popular design among ultralight and long-distance backpackers
- Simple design - no moving parts or burners to maintain or break down
- Brass construction
- Fold-away flame regulator handle
- 70 ml capacity - burns up to 30 minutes
Web ID: 14122011363226