Whether working cattle on the farm or working up a sweat at the job site, the rugged Workin' Rebel by Durango® Waterproof Steel Toe Western Work Boots give hard working guys easy wearing protection. A great choice for whatever the work site, farm, or ranch can dish out, this sharp-looking boot combines full-grain leather uppers with a flexible and durable 900D nylon shaft and waterproof membrane inside for 100% waterproof protection.
Protective steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 standards for crushproof and electrical hazard protection. Stable and ultra-strong Goodyear Welt® construction locks the uppers to the boot's dual-density, oil-resistant rubber outsoles with a double row welt stitch for top toughness. Inside, removable, contoured, and ventilated cushion TPE footbeds and oil-resistant TPE midsoles provide welcome support and cushioning. Tempered steel shanks and rolled shank area provide great stability over uneven ground and work surfaces. Pull straps. Square toe. 1-1/2" Rocker heel. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: DDB0067.
- Rugged western work boots with steel toe protection
- Distressed full-grain leather uppers with rugged 900D nylon shafts
- Waterproof membrane technology - 100% waterproof protection
- Steel toe - meets ASTM F2413 standards for crushproof and electrical hazard protection
- Removable TPE insoles with contoured and ventilated cushion footbed
- Oil-resistant TPE midsoles - shock absorbing
- Dual-density rubber outsoles - non-marking, oil resistant
- 1-1/2" Rocker heels
- Tempered steel shanks and rolled shank area - welcome stability
- Square Toe
- Durable Goodyear Welt construction with double row stitch
Web ID: 1502250837037