After extensive testing with the latest materials, Duckett Fishing's elite pro staff has developed the White Ice series spinning rods—extremely well balanced, lightweight rods with outstanding strength and unmatched sensitivity. Duckett Fishing has integrated a combination of carbon fiber and low-res multi modulus materials built with X-Helical coil construction; the blank is then Halo-Sanded™ for a stronger, lighter stick with greater sensitivity. Proprietary Artus 7 high gauge 316ss ring lock micro guides and tips house super-hard, braid proof HYPERLITE inserts for the smoothest casting you've ever experienced. An extra strong vector angle on the frame eliminates foot sheer. Each rod and action individually designed by world class anglers. Each of Duckett's Elite Champion angler has invested knowledge and considerable experience in creating a set of rods to complement their fishing strengths. As a result, the WhiteIce Pro Series offers the competitive angler the tools needed to compete with the best in the business.
- X-Helical coil construction
- Low resin, more fiber per unit area
- Artus 7 ring lock guides and tips
- Super hard, braid proof HYPERLITE inserts
- Strong vector angle on the frame eliminates foot sheer
- Each rod and action individually designed by world class anglers
Web ID: 1212280645484