Packed with special features, warm Late Season Technology construction, and a special design, the Drake Waterfowl® Systems Old School™ LST™ 4 in 1 Wader Coat for Men is the most versatile coat available for serious waterfowl hunters. This waterproof/windproof/breathable coat is designed to keep hardcore duck and goose hunters warm, dry, and comfortable on the coldest, wettest, and most miserable of hunts. The 4 in 1 combines a tough taffeta-lined Refuge HS™ shell featuring breathable water- and windproof HyperShield™ technology with a removable, insulated, and reversible liner. Camo liner features durable and water repellent Refuge HS shell and 200 gram of polyfill insulation for core warmth inside the coat's shell or when worn alone. As handy as it is comfortable, this versatile coat is jammed with Drake's Instinctive Features to help hunters concentrate on the skies while hunting and not waste time looking for calls or shells. The coat's shell features a zippered license/key pocket, call separator, Magnattach Chest Call Pouch, spring open shell pouches, deep water handwarmer pockets, removable hood, corduroy collar, and adjustable neoprene cuffs. The liner features a Magnattach Chest Call Pouch as well, along with a security pocket and two zippered side pockets. Machine wash. Color: Old School Camo. Imported.
Merging the nostalgia of days and hunts gone by with the innovations of today, Drake Waterfowl® Systems brings you Drake Old School Camo™ . Tapping into the memory of our hunting heritage, Drake has brought back the ''brown'' camo many hunters wore as they learned how to shoot and hunt from their fathers and grandfathers. Combined with Drake's innovative hunting apparel, this tested and proven camouflage pattern is guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
- Incredibly warm and weatherproof LST technology and construction
- Traditional look of Old School Camo
- Versatile design and loads of convenient Instinctive Features
- Refuge HS shell with 100% waterproof, windproof, breathable HyperShield Technology
- Removable and reversible liner insulated with 200 gram polyfill
- Shell features a zippered security pocket, Magnattach chest call pouch, call separator, and spring-open shell pouches
- Coat features fully taped seams, adjustable neoprene cuffs, removable hood, corduroy collar, and deep water handwarmer pockets
- Reversible liner features durable Refuge HS shell, Magnattach chest call pocket, security pocket, and two zippered side pockets
LST™ Late Season Technology is all about staying warm. From long, frigid days spent in the field, to ugly early morning boat rides, LST was designed to make every moment enjoyable for serious duck hunters. All LST wear is constructed of a windproof, waterproof, and breathable microfleece over 200 gram poly-insulation to provide you with maximum insulation to keep you warm when needed most. LST wear also features an intelligent cut and style that allows easy movement and reduces bulk while still protecting you from extreme temps.
Manufacturer style #: OS100.
Web ID: 10210588