The Drake Waterfowl® Systems LST™ Down Coat with Magnattach™ combines the traditional insulating power of goose down with modern technology and features to keep you warm on the coldest days. With 1200 gram goose down, fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets, fleece-lined collar, and elastic cuffs, this coat will keep you toasty. Wear alone or zip it into the Drake Waterfowl Systems 4-in-1 Wader Coat (not included) for a whopping insulated liner! Enjoy the modern design, with features like large cargo pockets, a license/key pouch, and Magnattach chest call pouch. The Magnattach's unique magnetic clasp allows hunters to keep calls stowed away and instantly accessible at the same time. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: DW205.
- Warm and comfortable coat packed with waterfowl hunting features
- LST construction for top insulation and warmth
- Traditional goose down insulation - 1200 gram
- Modern features - License/Key pouch, fleece-lined pockets and collar
- Magnattach vertical pocket - stow calls away and instantly accessible at the same time
- Elastic cuffs
- Can be zipped into the Drake 4-in-1 Wader coat as a liner
LST™ Late Season Technology is all about staying warm. From long, frigid days spent in the field, to ugly early morning boat rides, LST was designed to make every moment enjoyable for serious duck hunters. All LST wear is constructed of a windproof, waterproof, and breathable microfleece over 200 gram poly-insulation to provide you with maximum insulation to keep you warm when needed most. LST wear also features an intelligent cut and style that allows easy movement and reduces bulk while still protecting you from extreme temps.
Web ID: 104864