Drake Waterfowl® Systems EST® Waterproof Over-Pants are a great choice when you want total waterproof protection without lugging around a heavy, oppressively hot pair of pants or waders. From monsoons to drizzling rain, these versatile, waterproof rain pants will keep you dry and comfortable thanks to the Refuge HS microfleece shell with HyperShield breathable wind- and waterproof technology. These pants feature a comfortable, snug fitting elastic waist with pull cord, two front zippered slash pockets, and one zippered rear pocket. Zippers from the ankle to the knee allow you to remove these pants without having to remove your boots. Machine wash. Imported.
- EST® construction - waterproof protection that won't bake you in the blind
- Refuge HS™ microfleece shell with HyperShield™ breathable wind- and waterproof technology
- Elastic waist with pull cord
- Two front zippered slash pockets
- One zippered rear pocket
- Zippers from the ankle to knee allow pant removal without taking off your boots
Manufacturer model #: DW140.
Early Season Technology® focuses on the major problem of hunting waterfowl on the first days of the season, staying dry and not over-heating. With features like Heat Escape Vents™, 100 % waterproof protection, and materials that are 15 times more breathable where you need it most, EST™ wear from Drake are the coolest products on the market. So, when you run into an unseasonably warm day of hunting, EST™ will help keep you comfortable and concentrated on the birds.
Web ID: 104754