The Danner® ZigZag Trail Low Hiking Boot for Men delivers the same lightweight support and durability as the ZigZag hiker in a low cut option. Designed for hikers who like to hit the trail without high ankle support, the ZigZag Low still packs superior support and cushioning with its Synergy heel system and co-molded ESS plate for underfoot stability. Its full grain, nubuck leather upper features a GORE-TEX® lining for breathable, 100% waterproof protection. The ZigZag Low's EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails, while its Trailguard outsole delivers superior traction over varied surfaces with unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional center lug patterns. Average weight: 39 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 31014.
- Lightweight support and durability of a hiker in a low cut hiking shoe
- Full grain, nubuck leather upper
- GORE-TEX lining—breathable, 100% waterproof protection
- Synergy heel system—optimized fit for responsiveness
- Co-molded ESS plate for underfoot stability and protection
- EVA dual density platform—athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning
- Trailguard outsole—superior traction over varied surfaces
Web ID: 10228748