Based on classic European mountaineering boots, but built in the USA, Mt. Adams GORE-TEX® Work Boots for Men from Danner® keep feet comfortable and protected at work or on the trail. Double-stitched, full grain leather and nylon uppers offer lightweight, trustworthy protection at the job site or the mountainside, with proven GORE-TEX linings inside to ensure 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Built around Danner's 851 last, this boot offers a roomy toe box for an athletic fit with a snug fitting heel that locks the heel in place for a supportive fit on long treks. Cushioning PU midsoles feature full length, integrated polypropylene boards to provide superior support underfoot. Odor-resistant Ortholite® PU footbeds cushion every step for all day comfort, even on non-stop days. Vibram® Mt. Adams outsoles give you sure footing over various terrains. Abrasion-resistant toe caps. Speed lace system for quick and secure fit. Lightweight nylon shanks. Average height: 4.5". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 5 oz. Made in USA with imported components.
Manufacturer style #: 65810.
- Comfort and protection for the jobsite or the trail
- Full grain leather and nylon uppers - double stitched for durability
- GORE-TEX technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- 851 last - roomy toe box with a snug fitting heel for a supportive fit on long treks
- Cushioning PU midsoles with full length, integrated polypropylene boards
- Odor-resistant Ortholite PU footbeds
- Vibram Mt. Adams outsoles - rugged traction over various terrains
- Abrasion-resistant toe caps
- Speed lace system - quick and secure fit
- Lightweight nylon shanks
Web ID: 183218