- Danner quality in a durable and comfortable pull on upland hunting boot
- Tough, full-grain leather and 1000D nylon upper with moc-style toe
- 100% waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining
- Rear zipper for easy on/off
- Antimicrobial PU footbed with open cell construction - comfortable cushioning and air circulation
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- Co-molded TPU plate provides superior underfoot protection and stability
- Synergy System boot platform - lightweight platform delivers Danner stability and durability
- Vibram® Leader outsoles - Vibram TC4 compound provides perfect balance of weight and durability
- Self cleaning inner low lug pattern with an aggressive outer lug design for traction and stability
Combining Danner® quality with the latest in lightweight boot platform technology, the Danner Fowler 10'' Pull On Hunting Boots w/Moc Toe and Rear Zip provides all day comfort for upland bird hunters. Built around the Synergy System boot platform, the Fowler features seamless construction from the upper, through the midsole, and into the outsole for boot support and stability with athletic weight and performance. A true upland hunting boot, the Fowler features a tough, full-grain leather and 1000D nylon upper with moc-style toe that can bust through underbrush without a second thought. Rear zipper makes slipping the boot on and off a breeze. This waterproof upper works with a 100% waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable for the entire hunt. Underfoot, shock absorbing support and cushioning come from the EVA midsole and antimicrobial PU footbed with open cell construction for welcome air circulation. Made of lightweight and durable Vibram TC4 rubber compound, the Vibram Leader outsole combines a low, self cleaning inner lug pattern with an aggressive outer lug design for sure traction and stability. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 44320.
Web ID: 1112090829017