In tournament fishing, every second counts. Just one small feature of the Daiwa® Tatula® CT Baitcast Reel can buy you a good number of extra casts in a day's time. This compact, versatile reel comes in 3 speeds, from an 8.1:1 Xtra Hyper Speed retrieve to a 6.3:1 model, and each version is color-coded for instant identification. Keep your rigs on your casting deck, and you can change retrieve speed or tactics on the fly! But the real story behind the Tatula CT involves its outstanding palmability, strength, and castability. This reel is built on a rugged, compact 1-piece aluminum frame that firmly anchors its massive gearing. It fits easily in the hand, is smooth and sensitive, and with its Air Rotation spool and innovative T-Wing levelwind system, delivers unhindered line flow at reduced angles for the absolute maximum in casting distance and accuracy. 8-bearing (7+1) system with instant anti-reverse; Daiwa Magforce®-Z cast control; Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with up to 13.2 lbs. max drag power; 90mm Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts, Soft Touch knobs, and anodized, color-coded ID plate.
Includes a FREE 300-yd. spool of Dark Green, 30-lb. test Daiwa J-Braid x4 braided fishing line. Made in Japan, this premium braid features a tight 4-strand weave for consistent diameter, with superior strength, abrasion resistance, and sensitivity. A $20.99 value!
- Compact, versatile reel in 3 retrieve speeds
- Versions are color-coded for instant identification
- Superior palmability, strength, and castability
- Compact 1-piece aluminum frame
- Tightly anchored massive gearing
- Easy-turning Air Rotation spool
- T-Wing levelwind system for long, accurate casts
- 8-bearing (7+1) system with instant anti-reverse
- Magforce-Z cast control
- UTD carbon drag; up to 13.2 lbs. drag power
- 90mm Swept Handle with Soft Touch knobs
- Anodized, color-coded ID plate
- FREE 300-yd. spool of 30# Daiwa J-Braid x4 line
Web ID: 100022859