The ultimate featherweight bass rods function intuitively in your hands--because the Daiwa® Steez® Compile-X Bass Trigger Rods have been strategically stripped down, leaving only the premier essentials for the task at hand. Wonderfully light, beyond hyper-sensitive, incredibly strong, they come in five distinct rod ''families,'' each crafted on its own unique super-high-modulus graphite blank to address a specific bass fishing need. All styles feature the very finest componentry available: cut-proof, corrosion-free Fuji® titanium-frame SiC guides, exclusive Air-Beam reel seats, machined-aluminum fore-nut, and AirFoam™ split grips that are significantly lighter than cork or EVA, yet provide a firm, non-slip grip.
SVF Compile-X rods are incredibly lightweight and uber-sensitive. These flipping, pitching, and ''rig'' rods utilize thin-walled SVF Compile-X Graphite with full-length Bias Graphite reinforcement. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Incredibly lightweight and uber-sensitive
- Flipping, pitching, and ''rig'' rod
- Thin-walled SVF Compile-X Graphite
- Full-length Bias Graphite reinforcement
- Cut-proof, corrosion-free Fuji titanium-frame SiC guides
- Exclusive Air-Beam reel seats
- Machined-aluminum fore-nut
- AirFoam split grips
Web ID: 10210632