The future didn't bring us personal jet-packs and flying cars, but it did bring the Daiwa® Saltiga® Lever Drag! This ground-breaking, top-of-the-line, braid-running machine features a simple, 1-touch gearshift for a choice of power or speed, 6 CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings, offset power handle with Soft Touch grip, massive stainless steel gears (helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding), Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD), solid-state 1-piece machined-aluminum frame and left sideplate, machined-aluminum spool, centrifugal casting brakes, machined-aluminum rod clamp, and precision ratchet anti-reverse. All this, combined in a gorgeous silver and blue package that you'll be proud to out-fish your boat-mates with. Model SALD60 features harness lugs.
- Simple, 1-touch gearshift
- Choice of power or speed
- 6 CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings
- Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
- Massive stainless steel gears (helical cut)
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Solid-state 1-piece machined-aluminum frame and left sideplate
- Machined-aluminum spool, centrifugal casting brakes
- Machined-aluminum rod clamp
- Precision ratchet anti-reverse
The Saltiga is Daiwa at its best, and is designed to incorporate all the features necessary for high-tension braid fishing. Whether you've got four weights spliced and stacked, or you're shooting single poundage top-shotted with mono, the Saltiga fits the bill. With stunning ultra-modern design and the tenacity of a bull mahi-mahi, this reel will put you in position to take the fish of a lifetime with unprecedented style and power.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Web ID: 10209687