The highly versatile Daiwa® Lexa® 300 Baitcast Reel is perfect for muskie, Alabama Rig, and striper. Daiwa's outstanding baitcaster comes with a dual-paddle handle and smooth UT carbon drag that can stop a train! A silky smooth 7-bearing system is comprised of 4 ball bearings + 2 corrosion-resistant ball bearings + 1 roller bearing. The Lexa's advanced design allows for a large line-capacity reel with a very stout drag—in the size and feel of a much smaller reel. Other features include an aluminum sideplate on the gear side, infinite anti-reverse, and a precision balanced, free-floating aluminum spool. A rugged, five-point drive train system assures positive, "no-hassle" operation.
- Advanced design
- Dual-paddle handle
- Smooth 7-bearing system (4 + 2 CRBB + 1)
- Aluminum frame and sideplate
- Ultimate Tournament 3-disc (UT) drag system - Max. 22 lbs!
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Precision balanced, free-floating aluminum spool
- Rugged, five-point drive train system
- Braid line capacity 55/180
Web ID: 12042805033047