A classical knife design built with modern-day materials and techniques, the CRKT® Obake™ Fixed Blade Knife makes a statement when you bring it out for action. A nod to the classic Japanese Kwaiken, the Obake features a hollow ground, 3.64" 8Cr14MoV stainless steel, clip point blade. Designed by knifemaker Lucas Burnley, this full tang knife features a unique gray titanium nitride finish on the blade that's acid-etched to give each knife a distinct look. The knife's handle features a Katana style nylon cord wrap over a black faux ray-skin for a secure all-weather grip. Comes with glass-reinforced nylon sheath and paracord lanyard. Overall length: 7.63". 2.4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 2367.
- Classically inspired fixed blade knife with distinct look
- Designed by Lucas Burnley - nod to the Japanese Kwaiken
- 3.64" 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade - hollow ground, clip point
- Strong full tang construction
- Unique, acid etched gray titanium nitride finish on blade
- Sure grip handle features Katana style nylon cord wrap over a black faux ray-skin
- Comes with glass-reinforced nylon sheath
Web ID: 1501131319