Costa® Tuna Alley OmniFit® 580P Polarized Sunglasses are named for a legendary 15-mile long white strip of sand separating the deep blue Bahamian waters from the shallow bank of Gun Cay, where you can spy tons of bluefin tuna migrating north. Costa OmniFit technology adapts to higher cheekbones, longer eyelashes, and flatter nose and cheek facial structures to fit faces of every ethnicity. LightWAVE® polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection plus unmatched clarity, contrast, and definition. They're so lightweight, you may forget you're wearing shades. Costa 580 technology takes lens performance to new heights by eliminating glare from yellow light, blocking blue light to minimize haze and blur, and boosting red and green for deeper colors and sharper contrast. The Costa 580® lenses also feature both a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. TR 90 nylon frames have an integral hinge frame design and co-injected Hydrolite® temples for a secure fit, letting you focus on more important matters. Costa Tuna Alley OmniFit 580P Polarized Sunglasses have deeper adjustable nose pads, a flatter head curve, and reduced distance between lenses to make these the best-fitting, most comfortable sunglasses for your face shape. Includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and a hard case.
- Updated with OmniFit styling to fit faces of every ethnicity
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow and blue light while boosting red and green light
- TR 90 nylon frames
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Integral hinges
- Deep, adjustable nose pads
- Flatter head curve
- Reduced distance between lenses
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
Web ID: 2292392