Costa® Reefton 580P Polarized Sunglasses are inspired by the freshwater fishing from 12 different rivers in New Zealand's Reefton. These Costa fishing sunglasses are made with a tough resin frame, spring hinges, and lightweight, impact-resistant plastic lenses. 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eyestrain, and 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays. The C-WALL® coating repels oils, water, and dust. Hydrolite™ nose pads and co-molded temples keep this eyewear firmly in place through sweat and moisture. Costa Reefton 580P Polarized Sunglasses have a large-size frame for plenty of coverage and an 8 base curvature for a comfortable fit while you explore new waters. Includes hard storage case. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 99847.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, as well as impact- and scratch-resistant
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare
- TR90 bio-based resin frame
- Cam action optical spring hinges
- Co-molded temples help keep eyewear in place
- Hydrolite nose pads
- Large fit and coverage
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
Web ID: 185155