Costa® Reefton 580G Polarized Sunglasses are inspired by the freshwater fishing from 12 different rivers in New Zealand's Reefton. These Costa fishing sunglasses are made with a tough resin frame, spring hinges, and scratch-resistant glass lenses for the ultimate in visual clarity on the water. 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eyestrain, and 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays. Hydrolite™ nose pads and co-molded temples keep eyewear firmly in place through sweat and moisture. Costa Reefton 580G Polarized Sunglasses have a large frame for plenty of coverage and a comfortable fit while you explore new waters. 8 base curvature. Includes hard storage case. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 99846.
- Scratch-resistant glass lenses offer the greatest clarity
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare
- TR90 bio-based resin frame
- Cam action optical spring hinges
- Co-molded temples help keep eyewear in place
- Hydrolite nose pads
- Large fit and coverage
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
Web ID: 185154