Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa® polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there.
Costa's top-of-the-line high-tech lenses deliver a visual experience that goes well beyond polarization. Costa 580G Lightwave® Glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Not only do they block yellow light, but they also enhance reds, blues, and greens for sharper clarity and greater definition. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Costa Permit 580G Polarized Sunglasses ensure a high level of comfort, durability, and performance due to the co-molded Hydrolite® frame material that lines the glasses from temple to temple and the flexible hinges that keep the glasses where they belong. Patented temple side vents keep the lenses clear. Frame fit: XL. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Polarized lenses with 580 technology block yellow light while boosting reds, blues, and greens
- Lightwave Glass lenses
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Water-repellent coating
- Anti-reflective coating
- Co-molded Hydrolite frame material
- Flexible hinges
- Patented temple side vents
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
Web ID: 10210119