Built to provide great traction and comfort on the trail with extra ankle support, Woodburn™ Mid Hiking Shoes from Columbia® protect and support your feet over uneven terrain. Made of leather, textile, and webbing, the Woodburn Mid's tough, yet lightweight, uppers surround feet in protective support. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles deliver long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide sure footing over uncertain, rugged terrain. Mid cut gives extra support for ankles over hazardous, rapidly changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 29.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BM3913.
- Lightweight and durable hiking shoe
- Mid cut for additional ankle support
- Leather, textile, and webbing uppers - protective and supportive
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 13091906261642