When you don't know what your day holds, the Columbia® Summit Crest™ Interchange Jacket offers flexible layers of warmth and waterproof protection. This Columbia interchange jacket for men consists of 2 separate pieces that can be zipped together or worn separately as outdoor conditions dictate. The Omni-Heat™ thermal softshell liner jacket reflects and retains core warmth, while the Omni-Tech™ waterproof outer shell is fully seam-sealed to block moisture. A removable storm hood can be deployed to fight wind, rain, and cold. Other insightful features include a drawcord-adjustable waist, zip chest and hand pockets, and adjustable cuff tabs to seal warmth in and cold out. The Columbia Summit Crest Men's Interchange Jacket has a 31.5'' length and drop-tail hem for extra length and full coverage. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WM1054.
- Shell: 100% nylon shell
- Liner jacket: 92% polyester/8% elastane bonded softshell
- 100% polyester tricot lining
- Zip-in and 3-point interchange system adjusts to changing conditions
- Omni-Tech waterproof fully seam-sealed outer
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner retains core heat
- Mesh interior pocket for device or valuables
- Drop tail hem
- Length from center back: 31.5''
Web ID: 13122008312723