Low-profile and nimble, Remmel Basin™ Gloves for men from Columbia® are insulated, waterproof gloves designed to keep your hands warm during highly active endeavors in moderate winter weather. Premium Pittards water-resistant goat and sheepskin overlays at the palms are embossed to give you a great grip on all your cold weather toys and tools. Inside, a combination of fleece and Omni-Heat thermal reflective delivers warmth without bulk to facilitate dexterity. Neoprene cuffs with hook 'n' loop closures keep warmth in and cold and wetness out. A nose wipe on each thumb comes in handy when it's so cold you don't want to take 'em off! Imported.
Manufacturer style #: SM9521.
- Lined with Omni-Heat® thermal reflective and 100% polyester Berber fleece
- OutDry® shell material and membranes for total waterproofing - Max Softshell, nylon dobby
- Pittards water-resistant goatskin leather palms
- Pittards water-resistant digital sheepskin leather overlays
- Neoprene cuffs
- 3-Point precurve™
- Nose wipe on each thumb
- Insulation (back of hands): 80gsm microtemp XF II
- Insulation (rest of gloves): 60gsm microtemp XF II
Web ID: 13022005563252