Providing durable and comfortable support on the trail, the Redmond™ Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes from Columbia® offer active women great traction and support. Made of suede leather, mesh, and webbing, the Redmond Waterproof's durable, comfortable, and supportive uppers surround seam-sealed, waterproof booties that use Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable technology to keep feet dry and comfortable through changing conditions. Mid-height design provides additional support for the ankles over uneven terrain. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles provide long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide sure footing over changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BL3946.
- Lightweight and durable waterproof hiking shoes for women
- Mid-height design offers extra support for the ankles
- Durable suede leather, textile, and webbing uppers
- Seam-sealed Omni-Tech bootie construction - 100% waterproof protection
- Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 13122008312515