- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex
- Omni-Shield® shell: 77% polyester/23% Tactel® nylon
- Attached adjustable storm hood: 67% modacrylic/25% polyester/8% acrylic raccoon faux fur
- Down insulation: 85% down/15% feather down
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 4 exterior pockets
- Snap-flap interior security pocket with earbud escape hole
- Zip interior security pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Articulated elbows
- Center back length: 34"
Stay warm all winter in this ultra-protective, chill-defeating hooded down jacket. The Columbia® Portage Glacier™ III Down Long Jacket for men is great for guys who live and adventure in brutally cold climates, with Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, an Omni-Shield shell, a large helmet-compatible hood with faux fur lining, and a lot of down insulation. The longer cut keeps you covered during all your daily outdoor errands, and the thermal reflective lining amplifies the natural heating power of down. Treated to resist rain and stains, you'll be covered even if you happen to get caught in a passing storm. Six pockets—4 outside and 2 inside—offer lots of storage options. Other details include comfort cuffs and articulated elbows. Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex. Omni-Shield shell: 77% polyester/23% Tactel nylon. Attached adjustable storm hood: 67% modacrylic/25% polyester/8% acrylic raccoon faux fur. Down insulation: 85% down/15% feather down. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WM5512.
Web ID: 13021605262525