Hit the trail at full speed in the rain or sunshine with the Columbia® Plains Butte Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men on your feet. Combining waterproof leather, textile, synthetic, and webbing, the rugged uppers utilize Omni-TECH™ waterproof, seam-sealed membrane bootie construction to keep feet protected from the elements. Protective toe and heel overlays offer extra shielding at the front and back of the boot, while the Mid-cut design provides added comfort and support for your ankles. Breathable fabric lining offer smooth, ventilating comfort around your foot. Removable, molded foam insoles and lightweight Techlite™ midsoles work in tandem to offer long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning. Aggressively lugged Omni-Grip® non-marking, traction rubber compound outsoles offer hikers sure footing over varied terrain. Heel pull loop. Padded tongues and collars. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1691691.
- Supportive, waterproof hiking boots from Columbia
- Rugged waterproof leather, textile, synthetic, and webbing uppers
- Omni-TECH waterproof, seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Protective toe and heel overlays
- Mid-height design - added comfort and support for your ankles
- Breathable fabric linings
- Removable, molded foam insoles
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles
- Aggressively lugged Omni-Grip non-marking, traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 100033693