Made to handle multiple activities on and around the trail, the North Plains™ WP Trail Shoes from Columbia® support and protect your feet in dry comfort. Made of suede leather, textile, and webbing, the North Plains WP's durable and lightweight uppers provide comfortable support. Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane bootie construction keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles under the feet offer long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide sure footing over changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 25.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BM3896.
- Lightweight and durable waterproof trail shoes designed for versatility
- Suede leather, textile, and webbing uppers
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane bootie construction - 100% waterproof protection
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 13033005513348