Combining waterproof protection, warm technologies, and a fashionable look, the Columbia® Minx™ Mid II Waterproof Insulated Boots for women makes winter weather a little easier to deal with. Great for an outing with the family or a cozy night at the lodge, these sharp looking and comfortable winter boots offer versatile comfort without the weight. Waterproof nylon uppers feature jacket-like baffling and faux fur collars for a great look on the outside with waterproof membrane technology for dry comfort on the inside. 200 gram insulation works with the Minx Mid II's heat-trapping Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective linings to keep your feet toasty warm through cold winter days. Removable, contoured PU footbeds provide comfortable cushioning, while the ultra-lightweight Techlite™ midsoles provide superior shock absorption and energy return for long days on your feet. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide trustworthy traction in wintery weather conditions with its winter-specific lug pattern. Comfort rated to -25ÁF. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BL1585.
- Warm and waterproof winter style for women
- Waterproof nylon uppers with sharp looking baffling
- Faux fur collar trim and tongue lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof membrane technology - 100% waterproof protection
- 200 gram insulation
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective linings
- Removable, contoured PU footbeds
- Lightweight, energy returning Techlite midsoles
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsoles with winter-specific lug pattern
- Tough webbing lace loops
- Abrasion-resistant rubber mudguard
Web ID: 1412201135271