A great shoe for days that take you from home to the boat and lots of places in between, Columbia® Megavent™ Fly OutDry® PFG Water Shoes for Men offer superior, water-friendly performance. A quick-drying, ventilated design, these technology-packed hybrid shoes take care of your feet on land, boat, and water. Made with OutDry waterproof/breathable construction, the mesh and synthetic uppers surround your foot with breathable support. The uppers also feature Columbia's Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistance treatments for an additional level of protection from outside moisture. Made of a lower durometer EVA for ultimate shock absorbency, the Megavent's Techlite™ midsoles and footbeds provide cushioned support and superior energy return for long days on your feet. This high performance footbed system also features ports through the midsoles for fast water drainage and greater air flow. A great choice for wet surfaces, the Omni-Grip™ non-marking, wet grip outsoles feature razor siping for extra traction wherever you are. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 1 lb. 7.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1678131.
- Hybrid water shoes for days on the boat, at home, and everywhere in between
- Mesh and synthetic uppers
- OutDry waterproof/breathable construction
- Blood 'n Guts water and stain resistance treatments
- Low durometer EVA Techlite™ midsoles -
- Techlite comfort system footbeds
- Midsole ports for superior water drainage and air flow
- Omni-Grip non-marking, wet grip outsoles with razor siping
Web ID: 2245745