Columbia® Lhotse II™ Interchange Jacket is 3 jackets in one, so you can respond to changes in the weather. Zip the Columbia insulated jacket and insulated jacket together for a single, super-warm shield against the winter cold and snow, or wear them separately in the spring or fall. Omni-Tech™ breathable waterproofing and fully sealed seams keep out moisture, and Omni-Heat™ reflective lining holds in your body heat. Other insightful features include a removable hood, adjustable cuffs and hem, extended drop-tail hem, waterproof zipper, multiple zippered pockets, and underarm venting. Columbia Lhotse II Interchange Jacket for men is made with nylon softshell outers and polyester microtemp™ XF II 100g insulated lining. 32" from center back. Lining: 100% polyester. Insulation: 100% polyester, 100g. Outer shell and liner jacket: 100% nylon. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1625191.
- Omni-Tech breathable waterproofing and sealed seams
- Omni-Heat reflective lining helps retain core warmth
- Columbia interchange jacket with zip-in compatibility
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drop tail hem offers additional coverage
- Length from center back: 32"
Web ID: 14122707322518