Columbia® Ice Maiden II™ Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots for Women combine warm, waterproof winter protection with great style in a lightweight winter boot for on-the-go women. The Ice Maiden II features 100% waterproof construction, combining seam-sealed, waterproof leather and textile uppers with waterproof bootie technology inside the boot to keep your feet dry and comfortable. 200 g insulation blocks out the winter chill, while the boot's faux fur collar and quilting on its uppers help add extra warmth and fashion. Soft fabric linings on the cover of the removable footebeds and inside the boot make it easier to slide on and more comfortable against your foot. Ultra-lightweight Techlite™ midsoles add extra cushioning and energy return, a great feature for long days on your feet. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles provide trustworthy traction in wintery weather conditions with its winter-specific lug pattern. Comfort rated to -25ÁF. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BL1581.
- Lightweight, warm, and waterproof winter protection from a pair of stylish winter boots
- Waterproof leather and textile uppers
- 100% waterproof construction - seam sealed with waterproof booties
- 200 gram insulation - comfort rated to -25ÁF
- Stylish faux fur collar and quilting on upper
- Removable footbeds with soft fabric cover
- Ultra-lightweight, injection molded Techlite midsoles - great cushioning and energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with winter-specific lug pattern
- Tough and rustproof webbing lace loops
Web ID: 13122008312516