Bring your gear along in comfort on your next outdoor excursion with the Hackers Creek Backpack from Columbia®. Combining the support of a PE board with an air mesh back panel and contoured shoulder straps with high density foam and breathable air mesh, this pack wears comfortably over demanding terrain. Versatile pack offers 1,632 cubic inches of storage, giving you lots of space in its main compartment for gear. Versatile pack also offers padded laptop sleeve, lined tablet sleeve, organizer, and front slash pocket. Pulley-style compression straps and adjustable sternum strap help stabilize gear in the pack for easier carrying. Lined with 210D polyester, this durable pack combines 600D polyester and 1,680 ballistic fabrics for long lasting toughness. Dimensions: 18.5"Hx11.5"Wx7.5"D. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CB022.
- Comfortable backpack made for treks over demanding trails and terrain
- 1,632 cubic inches of storage
- Air mesh back panel backed by PE board
- Contoured shoulder straps with high density foam padding and air mesh
- Compression straps and adjustable sternum strap
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet sleeve
- Front slash pocket
- Rugged 600D polyester and 1,680 ballistic construction
Web ID: 15031108565010