Count on traction, comfort, and waterproof protection the next time you hit the trail with Dakota Drifter Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Women from Columbia®. A durable and supportive design, the Dakota Drifter starts with a suede leather and mesh upper strengthened further with rubber overlays. Omni-Tech™ seam-sealed, membrane bootie construction provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection to keep feet dry and comfortable out on the trail. Lightweight Techlite™ midsoles under the feet offer long lasting shock absorption, energy return, and cushioning to keep feet comfortable over rough trails. Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber compound outsoles deliver sure footing over changing terrain. Average weight: 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1671011.
- Durable and supportive hiking shoes for women
- Suede leather and mesh uppers with rubber overlays
- Omni-Tech eam-sealed, membrane bootie construction - 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Lightweight Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip traction rubber compound outsoles
Web ID: 2242107