The Columbia® Crash Course™ Jacket is waterproof, seam-sealed, breathable, windproof, and crafted in vibrant fun colors. This Columbia insulated hooded jacket is packed with snow-friendly details like an adjustable storm hood, elastic cuffs, sealed seams, snap-back powder skirt with silicone grippers, media and goggles pockets, zip hand pockets, droptail hem, and all-around reflective detailing for nighttime safety. The OUTGROWN™ system allows for growth spurts to extend the life of the coat. The Columbia Crash Course insulated jacket for girls has a modern classic fit and 22" length from center back. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1624441.
- Shell: 100% nylon, Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 100% polyester, 150 g Microtemp XF II
- OUTGROWN grow system affords more wear
- Critically seam-sealed and windproof
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt
- Media and goggles pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Droptail hem for added coverage
- 360Á reflective
- Length from center back: 22"
- Modern Classic fit
Web ID: 2294122