A great choice for weekend campouts, summer camps, and scouts, the Sundome 4 from Coleman® gives you easy-to-set-up protection from Mother Nature. WeatherTec™ System construction keeps campers dry and comfortable through poor weather, while the built-in ground vent and mesh roof panels provide welcome ventilation. The basic dome tent design features a simple and easy setup, with just two fiberglass shock cord poles, continuous pole sleeves, pin and ring design, and InstaClip™ attachments. Durable 68D polyester taffeta walls and rainfly with mesh panels made of 68D poly mesh. Heavy-duty 1000D polyethylene floor. D-shaped door. Electrical access port. Center height: 59''. Floor area: 9' x 7'. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2000007827.
- Great dome-style tent for weekend camping, summer camps, scouts, and more
- 9' x 7' tent sleeps 4 people or 1 queen airbed comfortably
- WeatherTec System construction - keeps out the elements
- Easy setup - 11mm shock cord poles, continuous pole sleeves, pin and ring design, and InstaClip attachments
- Tough 68D poly taffeta walls and rainfly, durable 1000D polyethylene floor
- Electrical access port
- D-shaped door
- Ground vent for comfortable ventilation
Coleman WeatherTEC System Tents are guaranteed to keep you dry. Durable waterproof floor features welded corners and floor seams with no needle holes to prevent leaks and an inverted tub floor seam keeps water from seeping in. Tent body is made of coated polyester brought together with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers. Zipper cuff adds additional weather protection to your front door. Each WeatherTec tent is engineered and tested in a specially constructed wind machine and "rain" room to withstand severe storm conditions. Rainfly seams are taped for superior leak protection. Easy set up frame design with snag-free continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin and ring design, and customized Insta-clips that snap instantly and securely.
Web ID: 13011205261528