A great family tent for weekend outings, the Coleman® Moraine Park™ 6-Person Fast Pitch™ Dome Tent combines fast and easy setup with quality construction and loads of features. Featuring Coleman's Fast Pitch design, the Moraine Park combines pre-attached poles and hub, pre-attached poles, Fast Fit feet, and Insta-Clip™ suspension for a setup that's up to 40% faster than standard dome tents. Durable tent features 68D polyester walls with a 450 mm water- and fire-resistant coating and 68D polyester mesh panels for great ventilation. Trustworthy protection from nasty weather comes from a 68D polyester taffeta fly with a 1,000 mm water- and fire-resistant coating and 1,000D PE tub-style floor with 1,000 mm coating. Part of Coleman's WeatherTec™ system, this tent also features inverted seams and welded floors for improved protection from outside moisture. Built-in Murphy Shelf™ works as mini nightstand and on-the-go organizer. Tent also features auto-roll windows, E-Port, D-shaped door, and a carry bag. 10' x 10' x 6'. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2000018087.
- Feature-packed cabin tent with fast setup design and Coleman construction
- Large 10' x 10' x 6' tent - sleeps 6 people comfortably
- Enough room for 2 queen airbeds (not included)
- Fast Pitch design - goes up 40% faster than standard dome tent designs
- WeatherTec tent - improved protection from nasty weather
- 68D polyester walls with a 450 mm water- and fire-resistant coating
- 68D polyester mesh panels - great ventilation
- 68D polyester taffeta fly with a 1,000 mm water- and fire-resistant coating
- 1,000D PE tub-style floor with 1,000 mm coating.
- Built-in Murphy Shelf - on-the-go organizer
- Auto-roll windows
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines
- Comes with carry bag
Web ID: 14092007015919