The Cold Steel Mini AK47 Folding Knife is based on the legendary design and reliability of the AK-47. Designed by Andrew Demko, this knife is built for hard and rugged use. Equipped with a 4-3/8'' long G-10 handle that offers a vigorous grip that is remarkably tough, rigid and incomparably strong. Also, it comes with a unique pommel made out of 6061 aluminum. The pommels feature a lanyard hole and can also serve as a ''less than lethal'' percussion tool in a self-defense situation. Additionally, the hollow ground blade is honed by hand until it reaches levels of sharpness only seen on a surgeon's scalpel. The knife is constructed from Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel, then vacuum heat-treated and sub zero quenched for maximum toughness.
The blade is then coated with black Tuff-Ex for corrosion resistance and to enhance cutting power and to improve edge retention by reducing friction. Also includes the state of the art Tri-Ad lock, which is superior in terms of overall strength and resistance to shock induced by blows on the spine. Ambidextrous pocket clip. Thumb plate allows the knife to be drawn and quickly opened by snagging it on the edge of a pocket or it can be used like a conventional thumb stud or disc for easy, one-handed opening. Blade length: 2-3/4''. Overall length: 7-1/8''. Weight: 2.9 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 58TMAK.
- Tactical knife that delivers the same reliability and dependability of the AK-47 rifle
- G-10 handle is extremely strong and offers a superior grip
- Hollow ground and heat treated Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel blade
- Black Tuff-Ex blade coating for corrosion resistance and improved cutting power
- State of the art indestructible Tri-Ad lock
Web ID: 1212311645