The latest features and several you didn't expect make the Cobra® MRHH600 GPS Floating Bluetooth® VHF Handheld Marine Radio the most talked-about radio in years. This floating, 6W VHF radio sports GPS location and Man Overboard and, unlike virtually every other radio on the market today, lets you place and receive phone calls straight through your radio using built-in Bluetooth when you pair your compatible smartphone. Keep the phone in your pocket while still using its functionality on the JIS8/IPX8-rated waterproof Cobra MRHH600 GPS Floating Bluetooth VHF Handheld Marine Radio. The innovative Rewind-Say-Again feature replays missed VHF calls so you're always up-to-date, and even with the largest display in its class, this Cobra radio still clocks in at the lightest and most compact. Emergency strobe and flashlight functions, along with NOAA weather alerts, keep you prepared in crucial situations, and the vibration capability removes water from the speaker grill so you're always crystal-clear on the noise-canceling microphone. Runs up to 20 hrs. on rechargeable 2,000mAh li-ion battery (included).
Manufacturer model #: MRHH600GPSFLTBT.
- 6W, floating VHF radio with GPS and Man Overboard
- Place and receive phone calls through radio via Bluetooth
- Rewind-Say-Again (replays missed VHF calls)
- Largest display in in class
- Most compact and lightweight radio in class for added comfort
- Includes 12V and 120V chargers and charging stand with contacts
- Emergency strobe
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Vibration function to remove water from seapker grill
- Runs up to 20 hrs. on rechargeable 2,000mAh li-ion battery
- NOAA weather alters
Web ID: 169993