This is the life—you and your ice fishing partner, warm and relaxed, enjoying a great view of the fish you're about to catch. With the Clam® Voyager X Thermal Stealth Ice Shelter, you're comfortably protected from the elements and secure in the knowledge that while you can see the fish clearly, they can't see you. This super-durable, easy-fishing 2-angler ice shelter sets up fast and easy, and has a full thermal skin to retain heat and reduce condensation. It's crafted of ultra-tough 900 total denier fabric supported by patent-pending Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) technology featuring Extreme 1" poles. The Clam Voyager X has handy front and rear access doors plus 2 removable deluxe swivel seats that adjust front to back and left to right; both are equipped with gear-storage hammocks underneath to augment the large 51" x 14" overhead mesh storage system. Includes a large tube light and battery bracket—great for snapping photos. Light gray plastic tub provides a light backdrop for your gear, for fast access. Set up size: 92"L x 72"W. Center height: 75". Pack size: 75"L x 45"W x 25"H. Fishable area: 27 sq. ft. Weight: 120 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 10131.
- Comfortable, super-durable 2-angler ice shelter
- Fast, easy setup
- Designed for sight fishing
- You see the fish, they don't see you
- Full thermal skin retains heat, reduces condensation
- Ultra-tough 900 total denier fabric
- Patent-pending Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) technology
- Extreme 1" poles
- Handy front and rear access doors
- 2 removable deluxe swivel seats
- Seats move both front to back and left to right
- Gear-storage hammocks under both seats
- 51" x 14" overhead mesh storage system
- Includes large tube light and battery bracket
- Light gray plastic tub makes it easy to see your gear
- Set up size: 92"L x 72"W
- Center height: 75"
- Pack size: 75"L x 45"W x 25"H
- Fishable area: 27 sq. ft.
- Weight: 120 lbs.
Web ID: 179975