The Clam Six Pack 1660 Mag Thermal Ice Shelter is known for its durability, strength, and ease of use. The ice fishing shelter accommodates 5–7 anglers comfortably. A full thermal skin with Full Thermal Trap™ technology retains heat and reduces condensation. An oversized skirt allows for ample snow banking. Unlike some ice fishing shelters, the Six Pack includes ice anchors and Clam's super-duty, flex-tested 11 mm poles. Clam's ice fishing shelters are known for their lab-tested hub assemblies, the largest in the industry. Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets are designed for windy conditions. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9735.
- Accommodates 5–7 anglers
- Set-up size: 11.5' diameter
- Center height: 90"
- Full Thermal Trap Technology
- Super-tough 600-denier fabric
- Super-duty, flex-tested poles (11 mm)
- Oversize skirt
- Oversize carry bag
- Triple layer corner pockets
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets (6)
- Fishable area: 94 square foot
- Weight: approximate 62 lb.
Web ID: 1406091509