The Clam® Runner Thermal Ice Shelter is a roomy 1-person design with a full thermal skin. This ice fishing shelter package includes a travel cover, a larger sled, a hammock under the seat for storing gear, and a corner console for accessories. With plenty of room for even the biggest angler, the Clam Runner Thermal Shelter features a flip-n-go pole system, a swivel seat that slides front to back, and a co-extruded gray plastic tub interior, making it easier to locate your gear. This fish trap also boasts 2 layers of 300-denier fabric for a total of 600 denier. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9707.
- Accommodates 1 angler
- Set-up size: 122"L x 37"W
- Center height: 74"
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- 2 layers of 300-denier fabric = 600 denier
- Corner console and hammock
- Swivel seat slides front to back
- Includes travel cover
- Front access door
- Fishable area: 15 sq. ft.
- Weight: 77 lb.
- Pack size: 64"L x 37"W x 18"H
Web ID: 1406091737