Working off Dave Genz's original mobile fishing concept, the Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter was born. The Legend XL has everything an angler will want and need in a 1-person ice fishing shelter. Features include a full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage, and deluxe seating system. Crafted of two 300-denier layers of fabric for a total of 600 denier, the Legend XL boasts a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation. A removable deluxe swivel seat slides front to back and left to right. A hammock for storing gear is located under the seat. Includes Clam Light Stick. The tub interior is co-extruded gray plastic to increase visibility and make it easier to locate gear. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9679.
- Accommodates 1 angler
- Set-up size: 92"L x 45"W
- Center height: 66"
- Pack size: 43"L x 35"W x 14"H
- 2 layers of Super-tough 300-denier fabric = 600 denier
- Full thermal skin
- Rod storage
- Front access door
- Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) system
- Patent-pending shelter design
- Removable deluxe swivel seat slides front to back, left to right
- Tub design increases usable space by 23%
- Includes hammock for accessory storage and Clam Light Stick
- Fishable area: 17 square foot
- Weight: 70 lb.
Web ID: 1406091735