- Allows you to mount an electric drill
- Lightweight and portable
- Dual handle grip with easy-pull trigger
- Works with most 18-volt cordless drills
- Includes all necessary hardware to mount drill (drill not included)
- Works with most auger bits
The Clam Ice Auger Conversion Kit Drill Plate allows you to mount an 18-volt cordless drill on your hand auger as "power" to drill your holes! Lightweight and portable, this kit weighs 6 lbs. and features an anodized aluminum frame, handle, and plate. A natural dual handle grip has an easy-to-pull trigger. Works with most 18-volt cordless drills and includes all necessary hardware to mount the drill. In testing, the kit drilled through over 700" of ice using an 18-volt drill and Clam 6" auger bit (sold separately). Your results may vary based on the cordless drill and auger bit used. Enjoy no-hassle, no-worry setup. Plus, there's no loose auger bit falling out of the drill.
Manufacturer model #: 9497.
Clam Auger Bit sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 2026322
Web ID: 1308191158