With the arrival of the Clam® Geared Ice Auger Conversion Kit, it's time to get serious about using your cordless drill as your ice auger. This patent-pending design features a powerful heavy-duty gear box that doubles the torque, allowing you to easily drill even 8" or 9" holes with unprecedented power and speed. No need to lug a heavy motorized auger around, haul extra fuel, or choke on the fumes; this Clam Conversion Kit makes chasing down the fish a snap! When used with an 18V lithium battery-powered drill, this system will quickly chew through thick ice—up to 600 inches total per charge with an 8" bit, 480 inches with a 9" bit, and significantly more with a 6" bit. Ball-bearing design absorbs the load, greatly extending battery life. Light, portable, and super-easy to install and use; just pull the trigger, drill, and start fishing!
The Clam Geared Ice Auger Conversion Kit comes with an anodized aluminum drill plate with rubber-dipped handles and trigger (all mounting hardware included), a pointed 8" auger bit with 3 tempered stainless steel blades and a detachable handle for manual drilling, and a composite gear box with all-metal gears and mounting hardware. Gear ratio: 2:1. Overall weight: 13-1/2 lbs. 6" and 9" auger bits sold separately.
- Converts your cordless drill to a high-powered ice auger
- Advanced patent-pending design
- Heavy-duty gear box doubles the torque
- Quickly and easily drills 6", 8" or 9" holes through thick ice
- Chews through up to 600 inches of ice per charge
- Ball-bearing design absorbs the load
- Light, portable, and easy to install and use
- Best used with an 18V lithium battery-powered drill
Web ID: 179885