With the Clam Conversion Kit Gear Box, you can drill up to 9" holes with your current electric drill setup. Simply attach the Gear Box to your current Clam Drill Plate to get double the torque and cutting power. When used with an 18V lithium battery-powered drill, this system will quickly chew through thick ice—up to 600 inches total per charge with an 8" bit, 480 inches with a 9" bit, and significantly more with a 6" bit. Ball-bearing design absorbs the load, greatly extending battery life. Features heavy-duty metal gears; lightweight composity housing. Includes all hardware for quick, easy mounting to the drill plate. Gear ratio: 2:1. 5"L x 3"W x 2"H. Weight: 2-1/2 lbs. Auger bits and Conversion Kit with drill plate sold separately.
- Enables your cordless drill to to drill 8" and 9" holes
- Advanced patent-pending design
- Light, portable, and easy to install and use
- Attaches to your current Clam Drill Plate
- Heavy-duty gear box doubles the torque
- Chews through up to 600 inches of ice per charge
- Best used with an 18V lithium battery-powered drill
- Gear ratio: 2:1
The full Clam Conversion Kit system with 8" Auger and Gear Box is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2310329.
Web ID: 180151