With the typical group setup on the ice, 2 things are missing: a gathering place, and protection for your sled or ATV. The Clam Bigfoot XL6000T Garage Ice Shelter solves both of those issues with one big dose of innovation. This patent-pending shelter has one full "Open Wall" that, as needed, gives you either a fully-enclosed thermal shelter or a 3-sided one (like a farmer's loafing shed). As your "lodge," the Bigfoot Garage offers 112 sq. ft. of fishable area and will comfortably accommodate 6-8 anglers; zipped open, it can be used as a nice-day windbreak or as a protected parking space for your machine. The Clam Bigfoot XL6000T is made of tough 600 total denier fabric with a full thermal skin that retains heat and minimizes condensation, supported by strong oversized hubs and super-duty, flex-tested 11mm poles. Features triple-layered corner pockets for durability; oversized skirt for ample snow banking; ice anchor straps with built-in strap pockets; and an oversized carry bag for easy pack-up. Set up size: 96"L x 168"W. Center height: 82". Fishable area: 112 square feet. Weight: 65 lbs.
- Great for group ice fishing
- Patent-pending design features one full "Open Wall"
- Can be either a fully-enclosed thermal shelter or a 3-sided one
- Use as a gathering place, windbreak, or transport garage
- Comfortably accommodates 6-8 anglers
- Made of tough 600 total denier fabric
- Heat-retaining, moisture-reducing full thermal skin
- Strong, oversized hubs
- Super-duty, flex-tested 11mm poles
- Triple-layered corner pockets for durability
- Oversized skirt for snow banking
- Ice anchor straps with built-in strap pockets
- Oversized carry bag for easy pack-up
Web ID: 179914