A simple, time-tested design, Chippewa® Classic Lacer Work Boots for Men provide basic, easy wearing protection and performance at the work site. Chocolate Apache leather uppers lined with drill vamp linings stand up to demanding work conditions, supporting and protecting feet in comfort. Removable 5 Iron Texon® cushion footbeds, removable cushion orthotics, and 4 Iron midsoles care for your feet and legs, absorbing shock and cushioning all-day long. Ultra-strong Goodyear® Welt construction locks the Classic Lacer together, delivering superior durability, stability over uneven terrain, and resoleability. Lightweight fiberglass shanks give these boots sure stability over rough ground, while the Vibram® Stockbridge outsoles provide sure footing at the site. Heavy-duty, waxed Sta-Tied laces and non-tarnishable brass hardware. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 20070C.
- Hard working performance and protection from a proven work boot design
- Durable Chocolate Apache leather uppers
- Goodyear Welt construction - great durability and stability
- Drill vamp linings
- Removable 5 Iron Texon cushion footbeds
- Shock absorbing 4 midsoles
- Lightweight fiberglass shanks for stability
- Vibram Stockbridge outsoles
- Heavy-duty, waxed Sta-Tied laces and non-tarnishable brass hardware
Web ID: 182423