The Model 632 Gourmet VariTilt® Electric Food Slicer from Chef'sChoice® International™ gives you the same great food slicing performance as the Model 630 with the option of a true gravity-feed mode. Packed with features found in commercial slicers, the Model 632 delivers professional quality to your own kitchen. Enjoy smooth and precise slicing of meats, cheeses, vegetables, fruits and breads and easy clean up from this durable and powerful slicer, with the added versatility granted by the 30-degree incline true gravity feed mode. Built tough, the 632 features cast aluminum and stainless steel construction in its key components with a tough gear drive system powered by a high quality 100 watt universal motor. A dial control delivers easy and precise thickness control from deli thin meat to hearty 5/8'' thick cuts. The big 7'' multi-purpose stainless steel serrated blade is easy to remove for quick cleaning thanks to the slicer's cartridge design. Food carriage retracts fully so you can slice extra large roasts, hams and other large cuts of food with ease. Rubber feet provide excellent stability. Comes with serving tray. Manufacturer's one year limited warranty. Dimensions: 14''L x 12''W x 11''H. Weight: 10.6 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 632.
- Professional quality, personal design, true gravity feed
- Slice meats, cheeses, vegetables, fruits, and breads cleanly and precisely
- Upright and 30-degree incline modes for slicing versatility
- Features cast aluminum and stainless steel construction in key parts
- Heavy duty gear drive
- 100 watt universal motor
- Dial control for easy and precise thickness control
- Food carriage retracts for large cuts
Web ID: 10208460