The Casio® G-Shock® Atomic Tough Solar Watch for men charges its own battery with solar power. Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping provides incredible accuracy with the ability to connect with radio transmitter in China to update the watches' time and date. An auto calendar keeps you up to date by being pre-programmed until the year 2099. The Atomic Tough Solar men's watch also shows world time in 31 time zones. 5 multi-function alarms get your attention in any circumstance. An electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow lets you see what's going on, day or night. The Casio G-Shock Atomic Tough Solar Watch for men has a 42mm stainless steel case, mineral crystal, and resin band that make it make shock resistant, rust resistant, and water resistant down to 200 meters. Battery life is 9 months on a full charge (without further exposure to light).?
Manufacturer model #: GWM530A-1.
- Solar power rechargeable battery
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Shock resistant
- Pre-programmed full auto calendar
- Resin strap with a buckle closure
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel case
Web ID: 14031809511228