A lightweight hiking boot designed for heavy jobs, the Lightweight Composite Toe Work Hiker Boots for men from Carhartt® keep your feet protected and dry on the job. Offering workplace protection with the look and lightweight feel of a hiker, the Work Hiker Mid gives hard working guys trustworthy protection with great comfort. Tough, yet lightweight, leather and nylon mesh uppers surround Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology to provide 100% waterproof protection you can trust in wet working conditions. Lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection, meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection. Cushioned insoles, padded collars, and a comfort tongue work together to fight off foot fatigue. Rugged, non-marking lugged rubber outsoles deliver chemical-, oil-, and slip-resistant traction. Flexible cement construction. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMH4375.
- Waterproof work boots with hiking boot design and composite toe protection
- Rugged leather and nylon mesh uppers
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Composite toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- Cushioned insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, heat-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
Web ID: 179417